3D PRINTINGEXPO New Delhi is designed, conceptualized and organized by EFS India.
About EFS India
EFS India (EFSI) provides end to end marketing solutions to corporate be creating vibrant marketplaces through trade fairs, road shows, networking events and conferences. We aspire to adapt and evolve with client requirements, adequately integrate social media into our platforms and create brand creation, virtual marketplaces to further increase the reach for our stakeholders, partners, and exhibitors through Trade Fairs.
3D Printing is a process of manufacturing 3-dimensional objects designed on the computer & directly commanded by the computer to the printer. By this technology and equipment, it is possible to print 3d objects of any size and design, most accurately and at cheaper cost quickly. From 3D printing (making) of automobiles and aircrafts critical parts, architectural scale models to human body parts (prosthetics) to human tissue, everything thought can be made through this technology. This is the reason this technology is named as Technical Revolution and is taking rapid prototyping and limited production as a storm. This has further made innovations now easier and accessible.
Industry 4.0 is primarily a marriage of traditional manufacturing with IOT technology. While the first industrial revolution was all about mechanization, water, and steam power, the second industrial revolution was characterized by mass production with a focus on the assembly line, the third was all about automation, Industry 4.0 is all about Cyber-Physical Systems, where machines talk to each other. The fourth industrial revolution is Smart Manufacturing, 3D Printing & Additive Manufacturing.
With India expected to become the fifth largest manufacturing country in the world by the end of the year 2020, the nation needs to adopt the best, most efficient and cost-effective technologies in the manufacturing sector. Smart Manufacturing, 3D Printing & Additive Manufacturing, are emerging as the enabler of ‘Make in India’ and a panacea for all the ills in our manufacturing sector for:-
- Better Efficiency and cost Effective over a period of time
- Better Agility and Innovation facilitation
- Better Customer Experience
- More profits over a period of time
- Opportunity to meet the 3D Printing & Additive Manufacturing, Industry 4.0, Smart Manufacturing, companies and domain experts who will share their perspective on how businesses are adopting Smart Manufacturing, 3D Printing & Additive Manufacturing, in manufacturing and using innovative technologies & platforms as a part of their growth strategies in the manufacturing sector
- Deliberations and networking focused on furthering the understanding of adopting Industry 4.0, Smart Manufacturing, 3D Printing &Additive Manufacturing.
- Discussion on technologies, talent & start-ups in these segments.